HISTORIC SECOND FLOOR DOWNTOWN APARTMENTS LOCATED AT 312 & 320 NORTH PARKERSON AVE IN CROWLEY, LOUISIANA
Mr. Robichaux at Parish Architecture has a deep knowledge base of historic methods of construction and designing with the most current methods of construction while utilizing the most cutting-edge technology. Parish Architecture is the only architectural firm in southwest Louisiana listed in the Division of Historic Preservations specializing in commercial work. The buildings are certified as a contributing resource within the national register designated historic district in Crowley. The buildings located on North Parkerson Ave were built approximately in the year 1912 with the second floor of one of the building being used as an Elk Assembly Hall prior to 1925. The second floor of the buildings were then changed in use to hotel rooms. The second floors have been unoccupied since 1965. The first floors have been in use as mercantile or business since 1912. The Parkerson Apartments are a beautiful example of adaptive reuse preserving older materials along with incorporating new cutting-edge technology.
EXISTING SECOND FLOOR AND STREET ENTRY DOOR FOR NEW APARTMENTS
NEW PARKERSON APARTMENT UNITS IN HISTORIC DOWNTOWN CROWLEY, LOUISIANA